• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Mint Lummi Raw SS - Pics added - Drop to £80 (c.$130) worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesseven

Banned
CIMG1929.jpg

Getting low on funds for the next month already (eek!) so need to let a couple of lights go.

This one is basically brand new, no scratches or anything. It is mint.

SOLD FOR £80 (c.$130) and I'll include a nano charger and a battery.

Last edited:

jamesseven

Banned
Re: Lummi Raw SS

No trits installed (guess this means you can pick your favourite colour though!).

Shipping from the UK. I'll include shipping to Europe in the price.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which setting is it? 200/20, 200/100 or 100/20 lumens and could you post a picture of it?

Thank you
Eric

Last edited:

jamesseven

Banned

Which setting is it? 200/20, 200/100 or 100/20 lumens and could you post a picture of it?

Thank you
Eric

It is the 200/20 version. If I can find my camera I'll take a pic but it is the current version that can be seen on Rob's site and it is mint.

Thanks for the questions :)

jamesseven

Banned

OK, I need to sell this now. Let's reduce it as low as I can go - see first post!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well I guess I can´t resist anymore - :takeit:

Please PM me your paypal details and if shipping is registered or not. If it isn´t, could you please let me know how much additional £ registered shipping would be?
I got to head off into the weekend now, so paypal will follow tonight or sunday night.

Thanks in advance
Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Peter,

since you were online @ CPF yesterday after I posted, could you please have the courtesy to answer my question, which I´ll PM you as well now. Communication the key :candle:.

Thank you
Eric

Last edited:

How many ID's does this guy have? First he called himself Hammer Train, then DGorman, now jamesseven. The only thing in common is that none of the buyers ever got their stuff. Sounds like moderator action is needed.....and quick.

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

How many ID's does this guy have? First he called himself Hammer Train, then DGorman, now jamesseven. The only thing in common is that none of the buyers ever got their stuff. Sounds like moderator action is needed.....and quick.

Thanks for the help Troy!:thumbsup:
Here are the other links so that other folks are aware:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?296335-WTS-Brass-Mac-s-EDC-SST-50-2.8a-3-mode

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...-1-gold-1-red-worldwide&p=2647286#post2647286

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Thread re-opened for my response. jamesseven you are banned. Reason: Multiple accounts.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.