• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Mac's Awesome Tri-EDC - neutral tint - titanium clip - $260

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD to Senna94

Hi folks

You know the story, the Pelican case is overflowing, so you have a chance to pick up a 98% MINT Black Cerakote Aluminum Tri EDC in the neutral tint with no wait. I would call it 100% mint, but there is one TINY little nick in the Cerakote that I show in the first photo (see the arrow.) Purchased from THIS THREAD, this light has been primarily a shelf queen since I received it. Beautiful wall of light in a nice, neutral tint.

This is the 3 speed board with a very slight pre-flash that occurs when switching from medium to low, but it's well documented and, IMHO, no big deal – but in the interest of full disclosure, it is there. This light is bored for the 18350 cell that Mac recommends.

I will include 1 barely used Ultrafire 18350 to get you started.

$260 shipped CONUS, Paypal fees paid by me. If you are international and/or want insurance, that is extra – please email or PM for actual charges. Once the Postal Service accepts the light, it is no longer my responsibility, so if you have any concerns I recommend the purchase of insurance.

PHOTOS
IMG_5228.JPG

IMG_5229.JPG

IMG_5231.JPG

IMG_5232.JPG

IMG_5233.JPG

IMG_5234.JPG

As always, the first "I'll take it" posted IN THIS THREAD followed by prompt Paypal payment takes priority over all other forms of communication. Still, if you have questions, please contact me.

Thank you!

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Mac's Awesome Tri-EDC - neutral tint - titanium clip - $260

I will take it fully insured please !!

cw_mi

Enlightened
When did this one get posted ?!?!? Good snag Senna94.
I'll take back up to the back up if they fall thru ...

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. I have been trying to snag one for a while now and have just missed my fair share. It is just a matter of being here at the right time.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks all for the interest - and thanks Paul for the purchase. I think you'll have it tomorrow. It still only shows "Acceptance at 9:43AM" but they claim it'll be there tomorrow.

All, there's a reason these lights are rare - they are THAT GOOD. I would never have sold it except that Tuesday I received a Titanium Tri EDC with the identical light engine and beam - and I'm loving it!

Remember, Mac will build you one - www.macscustoms.com. Yes, there's a wait - but they are worth it!

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Titanium !!!!! (channeling Homer Simpson). Dibs on the Titanium version if you decide to part with it Dan.

Thanks all for the interest - and thanks Paul for the purchase. I think you'll have it tomorrow. It still only shows "Acceptance at 9:43AM" but they claim it'll be there tomorrow.

All, there's a reason these lights are rare - they are THAT GOOD. I would never have sold it except that Tuesday I received a Titanium Tri EDC with the identical light engine and beam - and I'm loving it!

Remember, Mac will build you one - www.macscustoms.com. Yes, there's a wait - but they are worth it!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neale, they are all AWESOME. If the Ti Tri hadn't matched the beam exactly of my black (now Paul's) Tri, I would never have sold the black one. As sweet as that black one is, the ti one has just blown me away. Mac does great work on everything he builds!

Paul - I have a feeling the ti tri will be like my Haikus...PERMANENT! :devil: :D

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan,

The Tri arrived safe and sound. A real beauty with awesome tint and output. Another masterpiece by Mac. Thanks for the lightning fast shipping.