Preon Revo

WreckinBall

Newly Enlightened
Hello all, got my preon revo in the mail today im pretty impressed with how much light it puts out but my revo has an ovall shaped head.
sigh.gif
Does anyone eles have a revo with an ovall head? I wouldnt mind so much but the beam is also slightly ovall shaped. there are clear marks on the sides of the head where it looks like they placed the head in a vice or something and they must have over tightened it and crushed the head a little. I would expect this light to not have this kind of problem at the price point its sold at.

Chevy-SS

Enlightened
Oval head? Mine is perfectly round. Call 4Sevens, get a return authorization and then return the light. Their customer service is terrific, as are their products.....................

Russ Prechtl

Newly Enlightened
Mine is a SS Revo, and it's head is perfectly round. It does sound like you might have gotten a bad one by mistake.

squaat

Newly Enlightened
I got a revo with a slightly flattened/oval head. Also on mine the fluting on the sides of the head was incomplete or shallower on one side. I contacted 4sevens and they did an RMA for me.

Oh and yes my revo's beam was oval in shape too.

WreckinBall

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your support and feedback. Iv sent an email to 4sevens and i am waiting on a response. At the moment the revo is out of stock so i might have to wait a little while to get a replacement.