Zebralight

pageyjim

Enlightened
I ordered last week and received my order in about 4 days. I believe they provide tracking.

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those of us in the U.S. you can order from goingear.com (located in Atlanta, GA.) If you use the cpf discount code ggcpf10 you will get 10% off bringing the prices down to about the same as zebralight.com. You would not have to wait for the long shipping time it takes from China if you order from them. I had to wait 2 weeks when I bought my sc30 from zebralight.com. When I ordered stuff from goingear.com it only took 3 days standard delivery from Atlanta to Little Rock, AR.

srfreddy

Enlightened
For those of us in the U.S. you can order from goingear.com (located in Atlanta, GA.) If you use the cpf discount code ggcpf10 you will get 10% off bringing the prices down to about the same as zebralight.com. You would not have to wait for the long shipping time it takes from China if you order from them. I had to wait 2 weeks when I bought my sc30 from zebralight.com. When I ordered stuff from goingear.com it only took 3 days standard delivery from Atlanta to Little Rock, AR.

I sorta depends-sometimes they ship out of texas, sometimes china.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both the ZL's I have I ordered directly from them and they shipped from TX, and arrived within 3 days of placing the order. (I'm in CA.)

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
Yes! If it's free post it's from China. A Z/L SC60W. out of China, 10 days to Australia: That's a record. Dereelight Drop-in also free China post 29 days that's
not very fast at all.

I was told when I was in Hong Kong that their discounted and free post (on Camera gear, in this inst.) could be slow or quite quick as the free post items were used to top-up to weight a postage container; makes sense, you could get lucky, 8-10 days or not!

atbglenn

Newly Enlightened
I ordered my H501 3 days ago and got it today. Shipped from Texas to Long Island, NY. Great service! Now I'm thinking about ordering an SC60 :)