Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BC-20

• BC-40

• Total voters

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jetbeam must be close to bringing out a new Titanium light one would think. So I was thinking of starting this thread and seeing what we would all like to see come out in Titanium next. I might even send this link to them by email at the end of it.

So which one would I like to see made in Titanium next mmmmm.

I was thinking a big one would be good but then I thought the price might be too high with a big light. My choice would be the RRT-1 R5 in Titanium I think that would look pretty good.
So what do all you Jetbeam heads think ?

edit: I changed my mind to the 3M-R5 as I was thinking it would look mean in titanium and the big teeth bezel.

1. RRT-0
  2. RRT-1
  3. RRT-2
  4. RRT-3
  5. M1xm
  6. M2S
  7. 3MR5
  8. BA-10
  9. BC-20
  10. BC-40
cheers

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where are all the Jetbeam heads ?
Was the TCR2 the RRT-0 in
Titanium ? If so would you really want to see it again so soon just in the R5 version?
Jetbeam answered my email they are going to do a Titanium this year but do not know which model yet. So let's see if we can influence them :thumbsup:.
I am now thinking the M2S would look good in
Titanium but might just cost to much.

cheers Guys

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would like to see more AA lights in titanium.

So I would vote for E3S and BK135A too, together with a ti clip would be nice.

faco

Enlightened
Titanium RRT-0 or a TCR2 with a Neutral Tint will be great, I would be on the list for sure.

fyrstormer

Banned
Why is the E3S not listed? I'd like a simple 1xAA light that doesn't weigh as much as the E3S does. They could call it the E3T.

Anyway, the M1X and the M2S are far too big to make a titanium version. Carrying one would be like carrying a boat anchor strapped to your belt or your rifle.

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

The BK135A I think is the new PA-01. I have made as mess of this list I think by leaving all the small ones off dam.

Why is the E3S not listed? I'd like a simple 1xAA light that doesn't weigh as much as the E3S does. They could call it the E3T.

Anyway, the M1X and the M2S are far too big to make a titanium version. Carrying one would be like carrying a boat anchor strapped to your belt or your rifle.

I could only fit 10 lights on the list.
I thought the E3S was a ladies torch so I left that off the list :oops:
The M2S in Titanium would be heaver but would make a great weapon at 60% heavier than it is now?

Ok maybe I should of not listed the big torches I cannot change them now or can I ?

cheers

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The BK135A I think is the new PA-01. I have made as mess of this list I think by leaving all the small ones off dam.

They have different UI. Primarily, BK135A has IBS which makes it programmable and PA-01 has a mandatory strobe in its modes. :)

Your thread, your choice. Pity the poll can only fit 10 choices.

beerwax

Enlightened
2 aa. but not the new budget line. so is that a jet-1 pro x ? it is not in your poll ?

JeffN

Enlightened

+1. I have the "unofficial" titanium BK135A in my pocket right now -- the DST TLR. It's an excellent EDC and I wouldn't mind a spare.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'll be radical and say the RRT-3 ..... that would be a serious chunk of Ti!