Nitecore D11.2/EX11.2

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody else see the D11.2 and EX11.2 on Nitecore's website? Looks to be the same as the D11/EX11 but with shortcuts to high/low mode. D11.2 will have models with trit slots. I hope the battery drainage issue is resolved.

Moonshadow

Enlightened
Woo-hoo ! The shortcuts are back. Thank gawd for that. If ever there was a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it . . . "

I hope the battery drainage issue is resolved.

Meanwhile, the SYSMAX's latest power management technology can effectively lower the consumption of electric current of D11.2 while it is in inactivity mode. In this case, using one AA battery could have a period of approximately 3 years of inactivity.

I think that translates as a 'Yes'

njet212

Enlightened
I talked with HK Nitecore dealer HKEquipment via MSN about D11 V2, he was say it still have disco mode (I.e no shortcut ). Also it does not have pocket cip as well

qguy

Newly Enlightened
Does this model address the parasitic drain problem ?

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does this model address the parasitic drain problem ?

That was actually answered in the second post ;)

This light looks like a real winner to me. What the D11 always should have been!

qguy

Newly Enlightened
Anyone has beam comparison with the older EX10 vs the EX11 ?

maskman

Newly Enlightened
I visited http://www.nitecore.com/goods_detail.php?id=25 that swrdply44mrelay supplied and saw the D11.2 has an accessory clip. On the left side of the page is an accessory tab and then I clicked tactical clip and it shows both .2 revisions with a clip. Just saying that's what I saw so one would think it will be so, or at least available.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
I visited http://www.nitecore.com/goods_detail.php?id=25 that swrdply44mrelay supplied and saw the D11.2 has an accessory clip. On the left side of the page is an accessory tab and then I clicked tactical clip and it shows both .2 revisions with a clip. Just saying that's what I saw so one would think it will be so, or at least available.

Those are the older models D10 and EX10. Take a closer look. The new EX11.2 has a clip, but the D11.2 does not.

edc3

Enlightened
This thread has inspired me to break out my first run EX10 from 2008. It was the coolest light I owned at the time. I'll be sorely tempted to get an EX11.2.

maskman

Newly Enlightened
Those are the older models D10 and EX10. Take a closer look. The new EX11.2 has a clip, but the D11.2 does not.

Ah, true story. Even says so to the right of the photos if I'd only bothered to read and absorb.

AaronG

Enlightened
Very tempting. I wish they would lose the memory and just start on low. If they have short cuts to high there is no point being blinded turning on the light with dark adapted eyes.

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Whoa! I almost pull the trigger on ex11 last night coz i'm switching from p60's to rod type kind of light. Now waiting for the release of ex11.2.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully this new "power management" is true and parasitic drain is beyond us... if it has clip as well, disco mode or shortcuts, I'm getting one... that piston patent is awesome...

Parasitic was just too big for me so I wanted to made a good gesture so gave it to my dad for him to EDC (he never EDC's a flashlight before) only to find out that he gave it to one of his worker so he can use it during work in foundry... lol...

But D11.2 with clip and no noticable drain... seems like a great light... use AW P14500 and it goes turbo... :)