• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Withdrawn): Rare Mint SPY 007 Cree (R2) and (SOLD)LS 20/AOTH/D22 Package

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale or Trade: Rare "Mint" SPY 007 Cree (R2) #375. The original sales thread is here. The Cree heads were very limited production and not a standard offering. The reflector is the McR-17 XR, it is very deep and so the head of the light is 0.079" longer. That gives a slight visual difference to the 007's overall look. But the light still fits in the custom holders I have, even the horizontal AOH holster. The deep reflector gives a less wide spill and a powerful hot spot. The light throws really well but its beam pattern is not near as smooth as the Seoul 007. The bezel looks strong on the Cree head because it is so thick to match the smaller diameter reflector. I am looking for a Hinderer XM-24 non-flipper or Custom Hinderer? The price for the rare 007 is Withdrawn Shipped Express post and insured worldwide.

Lunasol 20 package for SOLD $1000 (Plus shipping) includes,

Mint Lunasol 20 (Last Run)
AOTH Holster
D22 Carabiner
McGizmo Web Coil tether

Either the package on the left or right, I'm only selling one!

p1040300m.jpg

The one in the middle
p1030944r.jpg

I will post more pictures tomorrow

The 007 on the right is the Cree (First run 007 on he left is to compare)

p1040273.jpg

p1040280c.jpg

p1040286m.jpg

p1040291e.jpg

All prices are Net to me and Paypal only. I am not responsible for the item once it ships. Everything I have shipped has arrived at its intended destination! Insurance is included up to the $1000 Max that Canada Post allows. Trades still considered (Hinderer XM-24 or XM-18 3" non flipper, FXM, Fieldtac or SPY 007 Stealth). Feel free to PM with any questions. First "I'll take it" here (followed buy a PM) with prompt Paypal here gets it.

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/T : Rare Mint SPY 007 Cree (R2)

I've added some pictures and another package for trade,

Mint Lunasol 20, AOTH Holster, D22 Carabiner, McGizmo Web Coil tether
p1040300m.jpg

The package on the left or right (Not Both)

Thanks
Todd

JMP

Enlightened

If you decide to part them, I have interest once again the croc holster. (looking for a way to carry the new TB/McGizmo subdrop XR-U I'm getting).

Do they have clips?

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunasol 20 package still available, might be interested in a 007 Stealth or ?

Thanks
Todd

k13nz

Newly Enlightened

what is the price for the package on the right...?
could you please put back the price that you offer... due to the regulation. tq.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

what is the price for the package on the right...?
could you please put back the price that you offer... due to the regulation. tq.

The package sold for $1000 "Either the package on the left or right, I'm only selling one!"