Eagletac T20C2 MKII XM-L T6 (720 Lumens/580 ANSI)

skullony

Newly Enlightened
cool...i have both tk15 and the eagletac t20c2 with the 550 lm xm-l dropin. the t20c2 has alot of spill and the tk15 beam is more focused. I hope this one increases the throw which isnt bad on the t20c2

BIGLOU

Enlightened
I had just upgraded my R5 to the 550 lumens XM-L and now this. It looks like its only a buck more than the 550 lumens which is out of stock.

Sh3ngLong

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have bad experience with Illumination Gear? Should I order it from somewhere else?

pageyjim

Enlightened
Anyone have bad experience with Illumination Gear? Should I order it from somewhere else?

I have found them to be very helpful. I guess the real test is when you have a problem. I believe they get the new lights-drop ins first too.

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast

I ordered several times from IlluminationGear.com and haven't had anything but great experience from them.

mjn

Newly Enlightened
Holy sheepdip! Another light I'm gonna have to have.... jeez...

Devoid

Newly Enlightened
I pre-ordered the T20C2 MKII last night from pacific tactical solutions.
It didn't take me long to decide to put in my order in, the stats on this thing are extremely impressive. I just hope it can come somewhat close to matching them.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I pre-ordered the T20C2 MKII last night from pacific tactical solutions.
It didn't take me long to decide to put in my order in, the stats on this thing are extremely impressive. I just hope it can come somewhat close to matching them.

I'm basically sold but I'm waiting for a review with real lumen numbers. I'm also curious about tint. I'm disappointed to see the new module for p20c2 (a favorite of mine) is s2 rather than xm-l like the t20c2. Too bad the pills aren't interchangeable between models. I like the p20c2 because it ia more comfortable to carry and because I don't usually need throw. The floody xml in the floody ez to carry p models would be perfect for my use (as long as it isn't green! )

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

skullony

Newly Enlightened
got mine today...it flickers like crazy when i run it on an 18650 but on 123's it runs fine...anyone have this problem?

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
Just want to add my input- I also think that Illuminatiom Gear is a great site. I have had excellant service and quick delivery times from them, on my two previous orders. And now that I see this new Eagletac, I will probably be submitting a third order.

Sh3ngLong

Newly Enlightened
That's not good. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive (hopefully Monday), but I'll let you know how mine behaves with the 18650's.

With the 123's, how do you like it? Do you have other lights to compare it to?

Timelike

Newly Enlightened
Got the drop-in for my year old T20c2mkII today from Illuminationgear.com. Great experience with them. No probs running with an 18650. Love it.

I don't know the technical terms for this, but are the brightness modes programmed into the module or somewhere else? Twisting the head back and forth seemed different on this new one today than it was on the old module. I was having a hard time getting it to go to the really dim setting.
It was either very bright when tightened or medium bright when loose. When I did the quick twist-twist to get to the very low setting, it only worked once in a while. I had to do it a bunch of times before it got low.
The dimmest setting seems quite a bit dimmer than the dimmest setting on my xp-g r5.
Just wanted to know if it was a potential problem with the new module or if I've just dropped the flashlight too much.

Last edited:

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
:whistle:

Change to UI: To reach low and auxiliary modes; start from general/med mode (head loosened) and double twist tight then loose to access low and auxiliary modes. Continue the double twist until you reach the desired mode.

:D