CONCENTRATED LIGHT

MIKENC

Newly Enlightened
I have searched and searched. Does anyone know of a light with more output than say ( A9, DBS, A10G ) but with as tight (concentrated) of a beam and in neutral tint and approx. same size as lights mentioned. I'm trying to identify racoons in very tall trees. Thanks, MIKE

Throwjunkie

Enlightened
The A10 should do the trick I have the A9 And DBS and both of those are fantastic lights the A10 should be better then both. I use a light made by Elusivewildlife called XLR250 its better then the DBS and A9 for throw and has a very tight hotspot. I dont have the A10 so I cant compare it to that one. My XLR250 is my favorite thrower in LED lights. The light uses a Q5 or R2 emitter but with a very long reflector the light is about the same size as the A9 uses 1 18650 cell 200Yard no problem for this light also.

Joe

MIKENC

Newly Enlightened
The A10 should do the trick I have the A9 And DBS and both of those are fantastic lights the A10 should be better then both. I use a light made by Elusivewildlife called XLR250 its better then the DBS and A9 for throw and has a very tight hotspot. I dont have the A10 so I cant compare it to that one. My XLR250 is my favorite thrower in LED lights. The light uses a Q5 or R2 emitter but with a very long reflector the light is about the same size as the A9 uses 1 18650 cell 200Yard no problem for this light also.

Joe

Thanks for the response but I have used the A10G and A9 and DBS and many others. The DBS (slightly neutral xre-r2) is by far the best so far. It may not throw as far as the A10 but puts more light (with better tint) than the A10. I'm looking for something better than the DBS. Tint is very important. The greens and grays and browns blend in too much with cool white. Thanks

Throwjunkie

Enlightened
Gotcha I just bought a Trustfire X6 with SST 90 in a warm tint but that light will be big for what you need. But it will put a great deal of light on the target as well as has better throw. I use mostly neutral white lights but like just slightly cold 5000k or so. You picking them off from any distance of Just under the tree there in? when I light them up I am just looking for the shape mostly and those ever glowing eyes.

Joe