JETBeam M1XM Cree XM-L LED

Craig K

Enlightened
Hi there guys I am really interested in buying the JETBeam M1XM Cree XM-L LED, does anyone here know if this light is any good? for example how does it compare to the thrunite XM-L and other XM-L lights?

I have searched around the forum but have not found much info on the M1X XM-L version, I would love to get some info on this light and find out if it is very good or not.

Cheers.

Craig K

Enlightened
Hey guys I just had another good look around candlepower forums and did a couple of searches and I just can't find any review or any information at all about this light, I thought it would be a popular light but I can't really find anything on it, is this JETBeam M1XM XM-L light any good or does it have some problems?

lautamas

Newly Enlightened
As far as quality wise, we have sold more than 12pcs in the past 2 months and there hasnt been one single complaint on any defects.
If you need runtime, throw comparassion, I believe I should lay that to the reviewers.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
I have it, with the extender to run 2x18560 batteries, and it is a remarkable thrower. It outthrows my Lumens Factory SST-90 which is powered by 3x19650 IMRs! Although with a tighter beam.... If you're looking for a thrower, look no further. I get a kick out of showing it to friends who come over, we go out in the street at night and light up the other end of the block. It actually freaks people out, they had no idea a flashlight that relatively small could be so powerful.

Craig K

Enlightened
Thanks for all the info guys I really like the look of the Jetbeam M1XM but I am also thinking about the Olight M3X Triton I will probably go with the JetBeam because I like the look of it but what is the Olight M3X like compared to the Jetbeam is it better or about the same?

Chrisdm

Enlightened

blub

Enlightened
That's an older test, a lot of the newer XMLs aren't in there.

HIDblue

Enlightened
You may also want to check out the Thrunite Catapult V3 which also sports the XM-L or the Maelstrom S12 with the SST-90...

theix

Newly Enlightened
I just received M1XM 2 days ago. All I can say is this flashlight is really...really bright.
However, the mid mode is only slightly less bright than the max mode.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received M1XM 2 days ago. All I can say is this flashlight is really...really bright.
However, the mid mode is only slightly less bright than the max mode.

[FONT=&quot]I am thinking of buying one as well as JETBeam has discontinued them so I do not want to miss out on one for my JB collection.

[/FONT]

Soda

Newly Enlightened
I reccived the M1XM 2 days ago. nice light, and no donut either. rings are nonexistant:grin2:. throw is about 200m of useable light. i just wish it had a 300 lumen medium setting instead of a 500lm one.

Craig K

Enlightened
Got my Jetbeam M1XM today and I am very happy with it but I thought it would come with the cell extenders but it did not so I have to buy them separately :(

peterharvey73

Flashlight Enthusiast