• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Ancient M3/Bored 18xxx/LED Tower/SW01 "Fatty"

donn_

Flashaholic
Here's a light you won't see very often. A first generation M3 with SW01 switch.

DSC_0072.jpg

The light looks dead stock and is dead mint on the outside, but there are a couple of quiet modifications designed to preserve the classic look, while updating the operation.

DSC_0068.jpg

The tube has been bored by Oveready for 18xxx cells, and the head sports a rare Yclo Rebel LED mini-tower for long and cool running. The Rebel 100 turbo tower runs at 750mA on 4-18V, so it can be run with anything from 3x primary 123s to all the Li-Ion cells the tube will hold.

Numerous configurations are possible, ranging from 2x18500 cells with the LED drop-in, to either 2x IMR 18490 or 3x IMR 18350 for higher voltage incandescent lamps.

The light is mint, from stem to stern, and has the best color matching you'll find in a Surefire HA-NAT light.

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

$500 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) *SOLD*

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will not part out this package...so don't bother asking.

Trades are always considered.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Rare Surefire...Quietly Modified.

She is a True Beuty Donn,

I am spechless!!
:twothumbs

shane1

Enlightened
Re: Rare Surefire...Quietly Modified.

I will take this one as well. Paypal sent. Thanks.

shane