What kind of light next to balance my collection?

BIG45-70

Enlightened
Who knew flashlights would ever be so addictive. Over the last couple years I've picked up a Fenix TA21, PD30 R4, I have an E01 on my key chain and an E05 in the mail to replace my E01. I also have a Mini mag LED I use as my truck light. Just wondering what I should get to balance my collection of lights, I was thinking about picking up a 3Cell D Mag-Lite LED. Just looking for some suggestions,

T45

Enlightened
SUREFIRE! You are in DESPERATE need of at least one model my Man. I would suggest a 6P or at least a G2. Then maybe a E2DL or LX2.

Last edited:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree in part with T45.A SF 6P will give you a good quality incan that you can compare against your LED lights.Down the road you can revert back to LED by purchasing a Malkoff M61 drop-in in the tint range you prefer the most.The 6P+M61 makes a rock solid combo!

BIG45-70

Enlightened
Damn I was afraid of this. If I do go surefire I need to get something that will fit in my Fenix light mount (pretty sure its for a 1inch tube, my TA21 fits) so at least I can throw it on my Vz 58. Which surefires fit the bill?

Last edited: