Nitecore EX11.2 - Thoughts, New Lower Low, Shortcuts Are Back

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
Got the new version of the EX11.2 today, and I must say, I LOVE IT.

1. THE LOW IS WAY LOWER THAN THE 5 LUMENS THEY ADVERTISE. This was an very nice unexpected surprise. Not sure how low it is, but if I had to guess I'd say it was ~1 lumen.

2. Supposedly the parasitic drain was fixed.

3. It says "V2" on the side of the light, 180 degrees opposite to "Nitecore"

4. LOVE THE SHORTCUTS TO LOW AND HIGH. I don't know why they got rid of this in the first place. No one wants to sit there waiting for their lights to ramp up or down. It's almost like they never use their own lights they sell.

All in all, I'm very happy with the EX11.2!

I love how the light is so small and awesome for EDC.

mike

Last edited:

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did you get your's from? Don't mind sharing? And also does it come with clip?

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
Last output is memorized.

Lightjunction.com has the V2's in stock and are clearly labeled. Although I was sent one that's box that was cut down the side and obviously not damaged from shipping.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. I found it in LightJunction but could not place an order using my iPhone. It kept telling me that Safari could not open the page because there are too many redirects. Guess I will either have to wait for my local dealer to bring them in or order it when I get to my computer.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
She's a beauty. No doubt about it. One of my favorites for sure. 200 lumens with shortcuts...:eek:

EX112c.jpg

X112a.jpg

EX112b.jpg

Last edited: