Lost: Oveready 6P white, Nailbender XM-L

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Left hotel room in a rush, left light on nightstand. Called in less than an hour later. Yup. Gone. Had a McClicky and a brand new 18650 cell.

Sigh, I really liked that light too.

Wilkey

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call the hotel again and "$50 for any body who found it and give it back to you."
Good luck.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. Was this the new light possibility you had discussed in a recent thread?

Best wishes in getting it back,

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. Was this the new light possibility you had discussed in a recent thread?

Best wishes in getting it back,
Well, this was my 6P light so one I already had with my only remaining drop-in. No takers on my 6P-Z2 swap so I ordered a Z2 body from Oveready and it arrived while I was traveling. But, since I sold all my other light engines and this XM-L was stolen, now I have bodies with no light engines. And the worst part was that I traveled with only that one flashlight. Man, a flashaholic with no torches is a pathetic thing indeed. :D

On the positive side, the Z2 body is nice. Very sleek and I'm totally digging it.

Wilkey

Paladin

Enlightened
The hotel manager should know who cleaned the room. Let him know that you want your light back. In many states taking "found" property when the owner is known is theft. And obviously the last room occupant is easily identifiable and deserves his light to be returned.

Paladin

tuelleric

Enlightened
Just found this one here. Well, I simply can't understand people who are taking things that don't belong to them. In this case they don't even know the value of what they took.
I really hope you will get your light back. Good luck!

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! But I'm guessing there's a good chance whomever took it thought it was an "adult device" what with it being white (instead of a more common utilitarian flashlight color such as gray or silver) and having a pink McClicky switch boot. Yeah, it probably went right in the garbage...or certainly will once the cell runs out and they have no idea what to do with the 18650 that's in there.

Wilkey

jellydonut

Enlightened
Man, that sucks. I lost almost the same light, white OR 6P, cept it had a hardpress black switch boot and an OR Triple XP-G in it. Thankfully, I found it again, as I knew I had lost it somewhere on our property. It's a little harder in your case. :(