• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Mac's Naked SST-50

donn_

Flashaholic
This little beauty started life as Mac's Naked P7, running on a single AW C cell.

Original Sales Thread. It's the second light from the bottom.

Now it's got a 4500K SST-50, and can be run on 1x26650, 1x25500, or 1x18650. It's got a 2-stage resistored ( 500mA low and 2.8A high) switch inside the custom fluted tailswitch cap, and a borofloat lens up front.

A beautiful example of Mac's machining expertise, brought up to date with a new emitter and modern battery options. The stock Maglite reflector has been replaced with a Litho #4 (HOP) aluminum model.

Condition is near mint. It has a couple of tiny fine scratches, which could be easily buffed out if you desire. Spots in photos are dust.

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

$400 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) *SOLD*

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will not part out this package...so don't bother asking.

Trades are always considered.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: Mac's Naked SST-50

I had one of these, and with the upgrades, wonder why I ever let it go! Looks great!

AAROSOL

Newly Enlightened

Hey Donn

Sorry, I cant afford the light, but what model knife is that and where did you get it? Thanks!

bf1

Enlightened

It would be mine if I was not already the lucky owner of one.