• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare Brass Goldbird

SOLD: rare Brass Goldbird (one of four made). Two-stage (low-high) twisty switch. Powered by one CR2 cell. A hefty little "roll of quarters" light. PayPal only (regular cash or CC, no e-checks or personal gift), my PayPal address is in my profile. Price includes any PP fees and priority shipping within the United States.

$220, SOLD

IMG_5574.jpg

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Wow, that is an awesome looking light!

What are the specs? I can't seem to find any details about it, even here on CPF, just a couple of prior sales threads.

Obviously a custom light, any info on the maker?

purelite

Enlightened
Re: FS: Rare Brass Goldbird, Price Drop!

yeah whats the emitter and output estimate?

This is truly a beautiful rare light. I have never seen anything like it.

Guys, the light was made by a CPFer by the name of Jets22, whose history here with us is somewhat storied. He made some great lights then sort of disappeared...along with some dollars that were destined as pre-orders. Alot of people got screwed, as I understand it. Anyway, the lights he DID make were fantastic, and this brass Goldbird (one of only four) was no exception. 3W T bin emitter driven by a MM+ WO converter and a Fraen low profile optic.

vx000

Enlightened

Can't believe you're offering this one up, Dad, but I'll take it if you're willing to sell it to me.