HDS Hi CRI 18650 Twisty BIG HIT AT DENTIST!

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once in a while I come across a situation that offers me a chance to add light to it. My HDS has helped my auto tech see a little better (better than a shop light). its good under the hood & under the chassis, He now sometimes will ask me to use it when Im there.:thumbsup:
Today I was at another "service location" except it was me and not the car.Today at the dentist, while getting an additional novacaine shot for a filling, the process was taking a little longer than usual. My Dentist is an accomplished pro and good guy. He's seen my LED EDC on belt and keys, so I thought it would be ok if between shots I whipped out my HDS on high and held it out and out of the way and aimed it back at the molar. Both the Dr and his long time tech were :twothumbs awestruck!!! They again and again commented on how much better they could see. Yes they do have that 'standard dentist overhead light' but the HDS REALLY made an impression. I figure a decent headlamp might help him so Im giving him one of those AAA headlamps that I goton sale from BAttJunction. Even if its not as good as the HDS it will get him pointed in the right direction.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool - making sure the dentist can see well when he's in your mouth with a needle - that's a good thing! Who knows - you may have just 'infected' the next victim of flashaholism!