• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SALE OVER- Thanks! 2 McGizmo's, a Milky ML1, Cerakoted 6P w/ Nailbender LE.

scout24

Flashaholic
Hate to do it, but here goes...

***SOLD***Up for sale today, a McLux III PD mutt of sorts, I admit to GENTLY removing the missing coating with a wire wheel...:shakehead This light has a purple mottled Ti clip, screws, and bezel. Glowring under the lens. White trit in the tail. Now for the best part: Darkzero worked his magic on the head, bumping the high end to 775ma. :) Beautiful beam, and a great candidate for the next exotic coating run, (which had been my plan...) or a chance for someone to step into some user PD goodness for a song. $200.00 ***SOLD***

***SOLD***Next, a Minty ML1 Floodmaster from Milky: Tale of the tape: "Milky L1 Floodmaster SSCP4 USWOH" Super smooth Milky goodness in a beautiful 4-flats SF body. $160.00 NOW $150.00***SOLD***

***SOLD***Next, a spotless Oveready cerakoted SF 6P 18650 bored host sporting a Nailbender dropin: I had asked for a lower powered unit for good runtime, and was presented with a 3spd. 2.8-5.5v Neutral Rebel 120 rated at 260lm. on high. great beam, runs nicely on 17670 or 18650 cell. 100.00 ***SOLD***

***WITHDRAWN*** McGizmo 3S Sundrop, some small typical Ti scuffs from carry but nothing out of the ordinary. In the interest of full disclosure, I purchased the head and body separately a few months apart, but they match nicely. 3 levels of wonderfully smooth high CR-I McGoodness... $300.00 NOW $290.00***WITHDRAWN***

All include priority shipping with DC#, CONUS only please, first "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over all other communications. Paypal prefered, I'll pay the fees. No trades, please. Thank you for looking! :)

P1010612.jpg

P1010613.jpg

P1010614.jpg

P1010615.jpg

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened
Re: FS- 2 McGizmo's, a Milky ML1, Cerakoted Oveready 6P w/ Nailbender LE. Priced to

I'll take the mutt gizmo

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS- 2 McGizmo's, a Milky ML1, Cerakoted Oveready 6P w/ Nailbender LE. Priced to

Jemab- you got it! PM incoming. Thanks! SPF. Just cleared some PM space...

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened

I'll take the 6P.

:paypal:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Awesome! PM incoming, Barbarian. 6P SPF.

Barbarian

Enlightened

I keep looking at that SunDrop.

Come on guys, you won't find a cheaper Ti McGizmo light than this!

Greg is also one of the very best sellers here.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Agreed - stated by one of the best about one of the best. You'll rarely see deals like this. Resistance is futile - hesitation is illogical!

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pm sent on sundrop :)

scout24

Flashaholic

Dan and Tim, you're both too kind... :bow: Thank you both. Maxspeeds, PM replied, still available...:)

Freyth

Enlightened

Too bad it's CONUS, or I would've snapped that Milky up

Anyone wanna be the middleman? :grin2:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Freyth- PM sent...

Freyth

Enlightened

Haven't received any from you... Something wrong with the PM system?

scout24

Flashaholic

:crazy: Oops! Incoming...

scout24

Flashaholic

Okay... Since I moved something else, these both will be withdrawn at 9pm Eastern time tonight, I'll be happy to keep them in the collection for now! $10.00 drop on both...

Darvis

Enlightened

Scout,

I'll take the L1.. pm sent...

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Darvis,

Great buy on the Milky L1.

I was just ready to to take it.

They are great lights.

:thumbsup:

scout24

Flashaholic

Darvis- It's yours! PM sent.

Darvis

Enlightened

:paypal:

Darvis

Enlightened

Thanks! I was teetering on the edge about it as I was also eyeing some other lights, but I kept coming back to this and that sweet four flats bezel, it will be my first four flats version and I'm also keen to see how floody it will really be... ah, CPF... keeping me poor.

Darvis,

Great buy on the Milky L1.

I was just ready to to take it.

They are great lights.

:thumbsup:

scout24

Flashaholic

Thanks Darvis. I'm pulling the Sundrop 12 minutes early, thank you all for the interest! Sale Over... :)