Surefire G2X PRO Holster

coxhaus

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a Surefire G2X PRO at my local Surefire dealer. I now want a holster and I was looking at a couple different ones such as the Surefire V21 holster and MAXPEDITION 4" Tube Sheath 1430. How would you compare them? Which would be best? I will use it for hunting and what not but not police work if that makes a difference.

herosemblem

Enlightened
V70 holster.
It holds my G2L and my G2Xp wonderfully. I prefer bezel-down carry, but the V70 also holds bezel-up if you prefer. Only stipulation is that you need a strong (non-flimsy/skinny) belt.

coxhaus

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking more toward a holster I can attach to my belt or pack and something that would protect the light when I am not using it. I kind of want a case to protect the lense when I throw it in the jeep or pack during the daytime when I don't need it. I will look more at the V70 but I am not sure if it will fit all my needs.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the Spec-Ops brand holster Light Sheath Deluxe...tough/quality and multiple attachment options (Belt/MOLLE, etc.). Also, there 9MM Pouches hold any 2 cell C/G/P series nicely. Check out there clearance section as well. I own about 7 Spec-Ops sheaths and they take some series wear.