• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC Aluminum plus 5 AW IMR-16340 cells and carrier. $175

KenAnderson

Enlightened
Just picked up a another light and need to let this one go. Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC Aluminum in pocket carried condition. Has tiny scratches from clean pocket carry, nothing deep. Not a shelf queen, its been gently used and enjoyed. Carried for a few months with 5 of AW's IMR 16340 high output batteries purchased around the same time. I'm not sure about the temperature on this one. I ordered a 4500k, but it is hotter than the other 4500k I also got from Mac. Don't know if it's a variation of the 4500k version or a 6500k accidentally slipped in. Doesn't matter as it's been a favorite for me. No flickers or flash, works great. Comes with a batter carrier, free shipping to the continential US and I will eat the paypal fees. $175 to first I'll take it in this thread. Will ship USPS priority on first weekday after sale.

macedc002.jpg
macedc003.jpg

Last edited:

inrealtime

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC Aluminum plus 5 AW IMR-16340 cells and carrier. $175

nice; i was contemplating this;too indecisive

whizdumb

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC Aluminum plus 5 AW IMR-16340 cells and carrier. $175

nice; i was contemplating this;too indecisive

You and me both brother. Took the words right outta my mouth. Congrats Bradley on your amazing decision making skills.

bradleyj37

Enlightened

the funny thing is i have one just like this already that i have been carrying for about a year now. this is the best edc light that i have found hands down.