• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SUREFIRE COLLECTION FOR SALE

dvrdown01

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale, my collection of Surefire lights and accessories. These lights are gently used, mostly just sat in my display cabinet. BUT THEY ARE NOT MINT. From top to bottom-

Surefire 9P -, has clicky switch, P91 lamp installed and comes with P90 lamp, nylon holster, regular tailpiece and lens cover
Surefire A2 Aviator- white LEDs, 3 sided body and is missing the lanyard clip
Surefire L1- dual output LED
(2) Surefire E2L Outdoorsman - both have standard lamp assembly heads- one has a clicky tailpiece, the other is standard
(2) Surefire Outdoorsman- these are the older models that were discontinued. One has the three sided body, the other is atwo sided version. Both have clicky tailpieces
Surefire E2E Executive Elite- come with clicky tailpiece
(2) Surefire E1L Outdoorsman- both have KL1 heads and both have clicky tailpieces. The are the single output models

And all of the other goodies in the photo- 1 box of Surefire batteries, various holsters, extra MN series lamps, SC 1ans SC2 spares carriers, E1L body and E2 series diffuser

I'm selling this as a set, and will not be breaking this up. $700.00 delivered to your door. Paypal is fine, add 3%. Postal Money Order preferred. NO TRADES, NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF US. As I stated above, these lights are not new but in great condition. They do not have boxes. Email my any questions at [email protected]

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95298

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as as a heads up, you will probably be asked to move this to CPF Marketplace since none of the lights appear to be custom.

dvrdown01

Newly Enlightened
Just as as a heads up, you will probably be asked to move this to CPF Marketplace since none of the lights appear to be custom.

That'd be great. If a mod could give me a hand here that'd be great