Anyone have two lights on their keys?

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Fenix E05 on my keys and its great, but I also like the bombproofness and runtime of the Fenix E01. I like simple lights on my keys (1 mode twistys), and I have another main EDC on me (HDS rotary). Any light can fail, but I'm still not sure if I want to carry 2 on the keys.

herosemblem

Enlightened
Yep, Photon Microlight II.
Or iTP A2 w/ pocket clip & keychain removed. Makes excellent ball chain neck light, or keychain light.
Or Olight SR90.

phonoe

Newly Enlightened
I have Inova microlight and iTP A3. They all work well together in the same keychain.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
ask yourself how much do you use the light on your keys.

I too, have a fenix E05 on my keys. had it since a few weeks of its release, and its still on its first battery (energizer lithium).
I use my EDC (HDS high CRI clicky) almost all the time.
the E05 is more of a back-up

Ishango

Enlightened
I currently have three on my keyring. The E01 has been there for 2+ years now. This year a Photon MicroLight II and an eGear Pico accompany it. This is complementary to my EDC lights.

DaveG

Enlightened
I have 3-Photons,1-white 1-green 1-amber.Takes up little room on my key ring.

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 Photons on my keys.
One amber Photon, and one white Photon Freedom.
I use the white one until it gets too dim, and then I use the amber one until I get a chance to change the batteries on the white one.

Viper715

Enlightened
I have a Ti mini AA neutral and a E05 R5. I like having choice between flood and throw.

Best Regard,
Eric

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Currently I have a 4Sevens Revo and a Photon Freedom. I don't EDC any other lights. I have heard stories that the Revo spring will over compress if dropped causing the light to no longer work. It can be fixed at home with tools but I want to have a backup. I have dropped the keychain 3 times so far and haven't developed any problems though. The Photon press button is a bit more convenient for times when you only need a light for a few seconds.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I have a Quark Mini R5 and a housekey that lights up a red led. The illuminated housekey is the best thing in the world.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
eGear PICO Light and Photon Freedom Micro
Dsc01975.jpg

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 3-Photons,1-white 1-green 1-amber.Takes up little room on my key ring.

I have two Photon Freedoms on my key ring and I agree they take up little room.I have never been able to stand carrying a AAA light on my key ring,they just don't fit in and add too much bulk.

Warp

Enlightened
I have been known to add a Fenix P1D-Q5 to my iTP A3 upgrade from time to time, but often only when I won't be able to pocket my usual primary EDC.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geat pick, op.

I actually have been kicking myself in the last few weeks to put something on my keys. Weekdays I have 2 lights on my belt (PD20 and Quark 123) plus occasionally and LD15 in my pocket. During weekends, though I only carry only one in my pocket (I pick the flavor of the day depending on how I feel), so adding something on my keys would make sense and I would never forget to bring a light.

However, I like my E05 and E01 too much to put scratches on them -unless it's an accident, of course- so I'm ordering something an ITP stainless just for that.