bike light and mount

discord

Newly Enlightened
Since the forum seems to be timing out on my search, I'll just go ahead and ask. I'm looking for a light for my bike. Since it seems I can purchase a universal mount, it seems I can use just about any light for the bike. Therefore, I'm not sure I need something that is made for bikes. I would think the maximum time I'd spend on a ride is 2.5 - 3 hours in a night, so it has to last that long. It also needs to be fairly waterproof. Someone reccomend a romisen RC-29 to somebody else, is that a good light for me? It has a 50% option, does that mean I can get double the battery life running it at this setting?

Recommendations on mounts are appriciated to, I'd like a mount that swivels on the base, so I can look around, and a mechanism to quick release it from the bike. I've been window shoping DX, but with so many options, I don't really know what to pick.

a1penguin

Newly Enlightened
You can go to Google, type in "site:candlepowerforums.com bike lights". There is lots of useful information in this forum including answers to the questions you asked.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Or just type your query into the google box at the top of the page.
Norm

Latest posts