• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready addicted... Am I alone ???

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a quickie... Does anyone feels addicted to Oveready site, daily checking what's available from top-notch offer of their products and mods ???

They have their own lineup of TorchLab/Moddoolar accessories/turnkey setups so how many of you LOVE THEM ???

I had TL65 with adapter from first run... My most adorabe setup (with SF Z44-BK-HA bezel, black SS Xeno bezel ring, Z59-BK-HA and black SS wire clip) by non flashaholics around me... absolutelly love it... for 5 months was waiting, then ordered finally, then lost in shipping, then replacement sent and I finally got it... my Triple XPG neutral... LOVE IT !!! Yesterday dropped an order for TL34 and Cryos bezel (well, not their lineup but who knows if Ronac is going to be selling them thru OR exclusively)... can't wait to get it... already trying to put together customized C2-HA-BK and I'm thinking Cryos black bezel, black Triad tailcap and of course, their modded C2 black HA when it's available... until then my trustworthy C2-HA is going to look great in dual color HA setup...

So how many of you were bitten by OR bug ???

Moderators, I apologize if this doesn't belong to this subforum or it's already exploited theme... I just feel so great these days thanks to the fact that they sent me replacement for lost Triple and that Cryos and TL34 with adapter are headed my way...

BIGLOU

Enlightened
You are not alone. Im with you too. My wallet hates OR though.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
+10000000 here. I love the stuff they create. They are a bit on the expensive side, but they are no questions top quality and top customer service.

jellydonut

Enlightened
Same here. I am thankfully able to control it. I've managed to only buy one Triple and two hosts. No modular components or heads yet, and no more hosts. Even though I want to. ;)

What strikes me isn't just the quality, but the customer service, and the way they stand behind their stuff as witnessed on this forum.

samuraishot

Enlightened
+1 The site is easy to navigate, they have outstanding products & customer service. They've earned a place even on my bookmarks bar at the top of my browser :grin2:

It'd be nice if they had a mobile/iPhone version of their site too :whistle:

Last edited:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready has some awesome stuff, and I try not to go to their site as much as i used to. it makes me want everything on their menu.

Im just glad they sell out of new products fast....makes it much easier on me. LOL

BIGLOU

Enlightened
They should have points you accumilate with purchases so you can redeem them to be able to get a OR shirt or something for us OR whores. I'd already have points for a couple shirts.

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Their lights have taken over my pockets and my wallet! I'm just waiting for the tubes to come back in stock so I can have 18650 availability for the pocket light, then I'll really never carry anything else.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
I have bought a lot of accessories (bezels, delrin shrouds, clips, McClickies, a Bored 6P, the Zero Rez Z44, O-rings) I was fortunate to get a 2X18650 rig in NA from the CPFMP. I'm also waiting for a TL 18650 body. I do not have a Triple XPG, I snoozed on one FS on CPFMP. I'm still waiting on the M2-50 module and the M2 SS Bezel that was in the works.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, that's the point... I was kind of addicted LONG BEFORE I even decided to order Triple XPG from them... before that got smaller stuff and one of the last purchases their newly developed TL65 black tube... The page is awesome, it's a pleasure to navigate... but what blew me off my feet is customer service... they do not spare keyboard answering your questions or just telling you something that makes you happy like a baby for few days in the row (even if you're in the fight with your lovely wife)...

So we develop addiction towards stuff that are not even in the stock... you await... then they appear, you can order them if you're within 30-40 lucky/quickest people (like Cryos the other day, I'm guessing it was late addition to the site but everything was gone in less than 12 hours)... That they are expensive, they are... but if we could compare their business with car manufacturing, I would guess they are Ferrari... Maybe it's just me (or just Triple, in this example) but whatever you pay for their items, you can get the about the same amount back on the MP... White C2 Cerakote with Triple XPG - $300 and sold in a day... so how much would you spend on brand new C2 cerakote and Triple ???

Either way, I'm glad they exist and that they are widening their offer slowly... I don't have to have EVERYTHING they have in offer... but every now and then I want something exclusive and then stalking time begins... daily checkings and finally, with little luck you score what you want... gives even more subjective value to the item, in your own eyes... I hope they will release XML emmiters very soon... both head that would offer throw (and avoid competition with agely but still outstanding Triple XPG) and maybe drop-in that would be something like MD M61 on steroids...

Last edited:

Xacto

Enlightened
Honestly, I am glad that this is an addiction I circumnavigated so far. Would be deadly to my wallet. But I can fully understand why someone is addiction to that site/the products. Even I just had to get that OD Surefire G2 just to have all colors in my collection, even though I am not that much into nitrolon lights.

Cheers
Thorsten

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
I enjoy their site even when Im not looking for anything. Their site is well designed, and the quality of the pictures is top notch. The lights often look better in their pics than they do in real life!

I like just looking at high quality pics of kick *** flashlights... Flashlight p0rn you might say. :hitit:

no-knock

Newly Enlightened
+1

The OR site is definitely top notch. I, as many others have already stated, like the easy navigation of their site and the great pics. My 1st order from them was a bored c2 in HA gray with a smooth steel black bezel ring and a zero rez tailswitch. I even ordered the matching triad tailswitch with a McClickie a couple months later. By the way the C2/Triad combo is IMHO unbeatable for comfort of grip and of course aesthetics. Small point but important to me is how well the pieces come packaged. When I first got my C2 and it was perfectly fitted inside the foam tube, I thought, these guys know what they're doing! I am still waiting for the quad that I'm going to drop in it, but it still sits on my nightstand with a factory p60 bulb in it, waiting for the day to be properly outfitted and go to work with me!

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
Son of a... I've been waiting for the TL34 to come back in stock and I guess I missed it. :hairpull:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
+1

... a zero rez tailswitch. I even ordered the matching triad tailswitch with a McClickie a couple months later. By the way the C2/Triad combo is IMHO unbeatable for comfort of grip and of course aesthetics.

Im getting the zero rez tailswitch, but damn I just cant bring myself to fork out that kind of dough for that triad tail. It is hot though, especially with trits in it.