If you had to give up all your LED flashlights but one, which would you keep?

CPFBiology

Enlightened
If you had to give up all your LED flashlights but one, which would you keep?

This includes the hosts with dropins made by Nailbender, Malkoff, etc...

Probably my Surefire 6P, bored for 18650 + Malkoff M61W. Nice colour.

If not that, then the HDSHigh CRI Clicky. Nice beam pattern.

Bladedude

Newly Enlightened
Fenix TA21. It has never ever failed me and has good throw for its size, yields long runtimes, and goes as bright as i really need. Did I mention its virtually indestructable?!!

broonzbane

Newly Enlightened
My HDS Rotary 200 Executive and my HDS Tactical 120. Yes, I know that's TWO lights...I pity the poor soul who tries to take EITHER of them from me!
:D
broonzbane

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
My Malkoff MD2 Hi/Low in Camo. with M61W. I use this 'light a lot on low & power it with AW's 16340 (RCRs) 750 mAh. With the rechargeables, I get a much brighter low; about 40 or so L. as opposed to about 20 or so L. with primaries. This is a beautiful Flashlight my wife gifted me. She feels that she has somehow encouraged my madness. :devil: I wonder where she got that idea?:)

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
My XP-G modded U2 w Leef body........................

Last edited:

Ian2381

Enlightened
Definitely my Zebralight H51, a powerful AA headlamp that I can pocket EDC. bright enough for most task.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me, my Quark AA2 Tac, its just so reliable and no frills. just works on and on and on...

Last edited:

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
But..............ONE=NONE :D

Can't decided between my Ra Clicky High CRI and my MD2 M61W High/Low............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I think the Clicky wins.(barely)

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Phew...I won't count my "special ones". As far as my regular LED lights, I'd have to say my M3LT. If the thread were changed to "you could only take one with you" say on a caving trip, etc. it would be different. But based on the fact that my M3LT is my most expensive SF, I couldn't get rid of it.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is like asking which of your kids is your favorite.

I would have to to choose...hmmmm...my...Arc AAA. I've been on way to many adventures with one.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
My HDS Tactical 200

HDSModoo.jpg

Last edited:

Darvis

Enlightened
My Oveready custom HA Z2, bored for 18mm batteries, with a Zero Res Laser Products Z41 twisty and an old school grey HA Bezel with no markings. It sports a Malkoff M61L for a good combo of output and runtime on both 18650s and primaries- looks industrial retro-cool to boot! I trust this light more than any other I own.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have any of the fancy customs, so I'd probably make a different choice if I did, but for now, it would be my H51w. Works as both an EDC light and a headlamp, plus clippable most anywhere so I could do more with it. Someday I'll get an HDS...