Sky Lumen        

Thread: oooh baby... you will be mine...

Kiss oooh baby... you will be mine...

gotta have this!

Hotlinked image removed.
    Last edited by Norm; 04-15-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Default Re: oooh baby... you will be mine...

This is of course the Turbo X. Strangely the light in the photo doesn't have the "X" after the word "Turbo". Probably a prototype because the head looks big like the newly designed Turbo X head.....and this light is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman5 View Post
    This is of course the Turbo X. Strangely the light in the photo doesn't have the "X" after the word "Turbo". Probably a prototype because the head looks big like the newly designed Turbo X head.....and this light is pretty awesome.
    yeah this is most likely an earlier model hence the non-corrected 123^2 body. Yours has the TurboX already? Hard to see, the picture is too small. hehe...

Do you think David will come up with a version 2 of this with an SS Beizel?

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill1109 View Post
    Do you think David will come up with a version 2 of this with an SS Beizel?
    It would not surprise me to see it in SS.

Roadkill please make yourself familiar with the rules, this is not the first post of yours to have a hotlinked image removed.
    Please think before you start a new thread, you have already posted in other threads regarding this light this light, as this thread adds nothing that can't be found in the existing threads, I'm closing this one.

Images... If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. In addition, DO NOT hotlink the images!!! Hotlinking is when you are stealing the bandwidth of a website that you do not have permission to link to. For example, if you see an image on the Surefire website that you want to post in a post of yours, download the image and then upload it to your own website or an image hosting site and then link to that image. Do Not link directly to the image on the Surefire website! That is called "hotlinking"... it is bad form... and it is stealing bandwidth that doesn't belong to you and you don't have permission to use in that manner. Members caught hotlinking will be asked to remove the link if they cannot correct it. Members who continuously have to be asked not to hotlink will lose posting privileges.