Anybody want to play Words with Friends?

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a free (ad supported) iOS/Android cross platform Scrabble-like game and I'm looking for some opponents. I have to imagine that some other CPFers play it as well. The game has a random player option but it's no fun playing against a totally random stranger and not too many of my friends have it.

You can either challenge me at LukeA944 or post your username so you can be challenged by others.

JNORDON

Newly Enlightened
I don't know which obsession upsets my girlfriend more Flashlights or Words With Friends...I thought she was going to kill the cute waitress who asked me to a game before taking our order(she noticed I was playing).

nbp

Flashaholic
:crackup:

Hey, if she was cute AND nerdy enough to play online scrabble your gf had reason to be jealous. That girl sounds like a gem-looks and brains. :thumbsup:

To be fair though, you were out to dinner with your girl and playing scrabble on your phone instead of paying attention to her...so..yeah. That's gutsy. :duck:

JNORDON

Newly Enlightened
:crackup:

Hey, if she was cute AND nerdy enough to play online scrabble your gf had reason to be jealous. That girl sounds like a gem-looks and brains. :thumbsup:

To be fair though, you were out to dinner with your girl and playing scrabble on your phone instead of paying attention to her...so..yeah. That's gutsy. :duck:

I know, but its part of ye old double standard, she can be on the phone but god forbid I try to sneak a triple word in, I'm doomed.:oops: