Lenslight mini,anyone familiar with these?

Lolaralph

Enlightened
I just recently found out about these from another post, anyone have any opinions about them or more importantly beamshots. They look interesting, any info appreciated.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just recently found out about these from another post, anyone have any opinions about them or more importantly beamshots. They look interesting, any info appreciated.

There are beam shots around here some where. Made in America, two stage light with a spot to flood beam. The first batch of the Mini's were three stage, but that was a limited run. I had a three stage one, great light, and the flood to spot was very useful. I sold it to fund another light/pack/knife or something. I do want another one, someday I'll get it.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Yes!
The 3 stage had an XR-E the new 2 stage is an XP-G and I'd like to try one myself.
I also had a 3 stage and let it go but mine was to fund a car repair or a tax bill or firewood or some such thing.....
I don't buy nice lights I just get to lease them for a time it seems.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I owned one for a short while. They are a great flashlight. Fit and finish and build quality is as good as anything on the market. The XP-G is marketed as a hand picked high CRI and the tint is outstanding. Focusing action is smooth and the McClicky....well it's a McClicky! I was a little put off by the clip but it actually functions great. It's made of deralin so it won't scratch things you bump into on a daily basis (i.e. your car). It had the best throw I've personally ever seen in a 1x123 flashlight and when unfocused it's almost like a mule in that it's a great big wall of light, no spot. Ultimately I sold mine to help fund a Haiku but I will get another one of these days I'm sure. They are too good of a light to be ignored!

Last edited: