GITD Tailcap and o-ringsfor new TurboX 123x2...??

Zatx Woopyoax

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys. Got a new 4sevens TurboX 123x2 on it's way to me. This will be my first clicky light so I'm a bit of a newb to the GITD scene.

What sizes GITD tailcap and o-rings do I need and where is a good source?

Oh and I also asked over on the 4sevens forum, but I'll ask here too. Anyone know of a good molded nylon holster that would fit this light and be good for duty carry? Need a nice snug open top holster for a .86in barrel.

Thank you for your time!

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know much about molded holsters but for all things glow, there's a electroluminescent part of this forum.
In the CPF marketplace other Personal bst section.
Not sure if any of the gitd tailcaps are an exact match, but I've seen threads here and in the marketplace on the how too's to get them to work.
Lighthound sells some gitd o-rings and tailcaps

mrpink

Newly Enlightened
iirc dealextreme has oonly one size in stock and its the bigger one. someone correct me if im wrong

mrlysle

Enlightened
I know you said "nylon", but check out Hogokansatsukan's stuff here: http://www.thorshammercustomleather.com/flashlightholsters.htm He could make you something super nice.I figured if it's for duty use you might like something in leather. He's a forum member here, and you probably can access him through the Marketplace also. I'm going to have him make a nice one for my Zebralight SC60w, and one for an HDS rotary I will buy from him as well. Unfortunately, my bank debit card was just cancelled yesterday by Visa Fraud protection services (thankfully I guess) because someone apparently got the number and was trying to buy something online! I was going to place a paypal payment to him this weekend, but now I have to wait until they send me my new card! Damn! LOL Anyway, check out his stuff. Everyone who has got stuff from him praises his work highly. I can't wait till I can get him to make some holsters for me! Good luck in your search and grats on the new light!

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use the orange gitd tailcap from a fenix tk11 on my aax2 quark turbo. It don't look like a gitd tailcap in daylight, but in pitch darkness you will see it glows slightly.
-The orange looks good on the quark, even after dark :)

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 14mm ones from DX or shiningbeam will work if you modify them slightly. I just tried it on my spare turbo tail.