• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Mac's Titanium Clipped Tri-EDC bundle Cool & neutral

JMP

Enlightened
Sadly, Ive fallen on some rough times and multiple Ti light are out of the question for me at the moment.

So reluctantly I have for saleme just received today, a Ti Tri-EDC from Mac.

I ordered clip holes. It came to me last week with the clip holes un-threaded. so, I had to send it back the next day.

Fast forward to today. Opened it up added a brand new etched Mcgizmo clip and took these photo's!

Heres your chance to get one without the wait.

This Package includes...

1x Ti Clipped Tri-EDC w/ Custom Neutral L333 installed. Levels are a very useful
1%>20%>100% With low always coming on first. = $380

1x Complete Cool LE w/optics. This is the original complete LE brand new, never used. = $ 130

3x Ultrafire 18350 All brand new, never used. (I tested the light with some AW 18350's I have) = $ 15

All this for $510 (net to me) shipped in the CONUS. Int'l please pm for details...

P4160599.jpg

P4160604.jpg

P4160602.jpg

Last edited:

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
Re: Mac's Titanium Clipped Tri-EDC bundle Cool & neutral

beautiful light! If someone else wants to take either of the light engines, I'll take the rest!

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

beautiful light! If someone else wants to take either of the light engines, I'll take the rest!

I will take the light engine currently in the light (custom) if you will take the stock light engine with everything else and the seller is willing to split the sale.

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened

Hello everyone, I'd prefer one person buy the entire package and sell what is not wanted.

Let's see what happens...

Thanks for the interest!

Latest posts