Arc AAA-T.

belyo

Newly Enlightened
I'm inspired by "1W Luxeon on Arc AAA host" of McGizmo. So I talked with Katokichi(CPF#3388). And he did great metal work.
I assembled it. The Arc AAA T!

AAA-KT2.jpg

Main parts.

AAA-KT1.jpg

Black anodized(not HA) head case.
Hand sorted 1w SE Luxeon(bin# P5J).
ARC mania's MicroConverter.
Modified B270 lens.
Modified unknown reflector. Came from junk box. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Beam shot.

AAA-KT3.jpg

There is a concentric circle pattern a little. A right Pix is vs Arc AAA LE. The left is Arc AAA.

Size comparison.

AAA-KT4.jpg

Slightly longer than normal Arc AAA.

BTW, we do not have time and facility to produce in large quantities. <font color="red"> So do not say "PayPal sent". </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is inspired. Great work, beautiful fitting. Looks just like a production from the workshops of Arc. If you didn't say so, I would have thought that was a new model from Arc.

What is the runtime or current draw? Oh wait... it's ArcMania's board... are there specs on that? Got to do a search. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Katokichi

Newly Enlightened
Great!

I made the case of this MOD, but it was very hard work.
The one and only...

jtice

Flashaholic
That is the best Arc AAA mod to date !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I like the look also. Goes with the body very well.

If a run of these were ever made, they would disapear in seconds.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
very nice!

though...when you replace the actual arc head, can you still call it an arc, when all you're using is the body? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

man that's nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

chiharu

Newly Enlightened
Very wonderful! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

belyo is Great and Katokichi is also Great!
Good job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonder if Gaglite would have a problem with it looking like a mini-version of a D cell... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I know, I know...Who wants to start hittin' me first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

-Jason

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jason, I'll go first.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif Hey wait isn't that an Arc AAA-T he's beltin' you with?

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Belyo and Katokachi,

Very nice collaboration and excellent results! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh yeah, PayPal sent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Between ArcMania, Tvodrd, Lambda and others, the micro pressure is on! Now you guys stir it up some more! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great it's getting nearer! Belyo when will it be available for the cpf members?

ARCAAA + Turbo Head(Belyo) + Trimdown Nx05(Doug Speck??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) + MicroConverter(ArcMania?) + MicroCan(Larry) + R2K(Wayne) + AAA Cell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif An ULTIMATE EDC from the cpf for the cpf!

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amazing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
They DO exist! The Micro Illuminator in an Arc AAA case, now that's what we are talking about! I like the head a bit larger in diamter than the AAA body, easier to grip that way. The larger head can also sink the heat away and give a better reflector as well.
Thanks for the tease, just wish Peter can start building the Arc AA LS.

belyo

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for a lot of interest for this MOD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It is a thing by cooperation of a lot of CPF members that I was able to realize this. Again, Thank you for all CPF members. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif