Fenix Warranty Card

Dry-cell

Enlightened
Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me fill in my LD20+ warranty card. It asks for the Products' Serial Number and Model.

Where do I find the serial number?. Is it the numbers and letters on the head of the light?.

Where do I find the model?, do they mean LD?.

mrlysle

Enlightened
The Model is LD20 and the serial number is on the head of the light. Yes, it's the letters and numbers. Really small and hard to see! LOL I always have to get a magnifying glass to register my Fenix lights.

Dry-cell

Enlightened
Okay thank you mrlysle. :thumbsup: They ask for the Products Name also, I put LD20 for that, which is the same info you put for the model.

mrlysle

Enlightened
Okay thank you mrlysle. :thumbsup: They ask for the Products Name also, I put LD20 for that, which is the same info you put for the model.

Sounds good! If you're registering the light with Fenix, for warranty reasons, you can do that online also. I always do mine online, then there's no need to even send in the warranty card. :)

Dry-cell

Enlightened
On the warranty card it says "We suggest customers register the E-Warranty Card on our website, so that customers can get total 30 months' free repair service".

I bought from 4Sevens, so is it still possible to do this?. I'm sure it doesn't make a difference.

Phil828

Newly Enlightened
The serial number is also on the tape on the back of the box. It is a little easier to read there.