• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- McGizmo Sundrop 3S

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD, a 3S Sundrop... Nichia 083 LE, fantastic tint, three nicely spaced levels. No better indoor light in my opinion. Typical light Ti scratches from carry and use, functions flawlessly. I had this listed last weekend at $300.00 and had a few nibbles, let's try $275.00 shipped Priority with DC to you. CONUS only please. In the interest of full disclosure, this was purchased as a complete head, and I matched it to a Clicky pak that I already owned. Not interested in trades at this time, not responsible once it's in the capable hands of the USPS. First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it. Please feel free to post any questions you may have, and thank you for looking! SOLD

P1010628.jpg

P1010627.jpg

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- McGizmo Sundrop 3S

Awesome seller, beautiful light, and killer price! Buy with confidence. Scout24 is a standup guy. Somebody is going to be very happy with the grail of high CRI LED lights :thumbsup:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

+1 on all of Maxspeeds' comments...plus a McClicky pak alone will set you back $170 plus shipping - here you can get that, plus a high CRI light engine and head for the equivalent of $105 more. Lego's abound with E series Surefire lights.

Greg is one of CPF's MOST solid citizens, and somebody ought to grab this great deal!

Awesome seller, beautiful light, and killer price! Buy with confidence. Scout24 is a standup guy. Somebody is going to be very happy with the grail of high CRI LED lights :thumbsup:

scout24

Flashaholic

Joel, Dan, thank you for the kind words! Coming from you guys it means a lot... If you've read this far, I'll ask you to go back to the top of the page and read the banner ad about supporting the Wounded Warrior project... I'm going to sweeten the pot here a bit, and I hope Greta won't mind... I'll purchase five tickets ($25.00) in the buyer's name towards the raffle Surefire Titan T1A for whomever purchases this Sundrop. You'll get a beautiful Sundrop, five chances at a T1A, and support a most worthy cause in the process... :)

Darvis

Enlightened

Dear God man, this light is killing me... slowly, painfully... I'm bumping this so someone buys this before I cave. Please, anyone.

Just got a sweet light from Scout last week, he's tops and his lights are as well maintained as they come... you're getting the best from the best!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it. I have a mint one from Don and have wanted to carry it but just could not bring myself to do it. Buying this one means i can keep one in the pelican case. PM me your paypal and i'll get it to you tomorrow morning...Thanks.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the sundrop today in excellent condtion....Thanks Scout24 and have a great Easter weekend.