• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Draco or Drake

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
FOUND: Draco or Drake

1. hello there, anyone have a Drake or Draco that they would like to sell? I'm planning to use the little lite, so exterior scratches or dents are A-OK. Would prefer great working order though.​
  2. Let me know! Thanks, Shelby :wave:​

Last edited:

crewcabrob

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I have one I might part with. jonathan had upgraded it to an R bin about a year ago for me. It has been a shelf queen since then. Its a ti AlTi version. Comes with the good batteries and a charger.

Shoot me apm and we can haggle out a price.

Rob

crewcabrob

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

Not really trying to steal the thread, but I have decided to sell my Draco. Here is a picture with all the support goodies that will go with it.

CIMG0008.jpg

Still working on a price. I'm going to dig up what they have been selling for. Contact me via PM if interested.

Rob

blocher65

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB Draco or Drake FOUND!!

Hello, I'm a newbie here and still getting acquainted but wanted to know where to get info on how ot use a Drake flashlight. I just bought one and need help on figuring this little guy out. I love it. I might be buying another in the future.

I'm assuming its a drake, its the bigger of the two right?

Thanks!!

GoodGadget

Newly Enlightened
Hello! Is it real, that this flashlights is no longer now? I want to buy new one. Thank to All.