Where to find a AAA flood light with a click switch?

FGG2424

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking to pick up something better than my little maglight, which I'm pulling out often enough to want something better.

I'd like something that's a flood light, takes a single AAA and has a push-button click switch, rather than a twist-top.

All the recommended 1xAAA lights I'm seeing have a twist-switch.

Any recommendations?

FGG2424

Newly Enlightened
I saw the Preon 1 - it's light doesn't look as flood-like as I'd like.

The fenix e05's light looks like what I want - very spread out and even, but it doesn't have a click switch.

wingspar

Newly Enlightened
Fenix LD10. Awesome little light. I keep one in my bedroom, will be getting another for the computer room, and I have given several for presents. Plenty of flood which makes it good for my uses around the house.

srfreddy

Enlightened
Fenix LD10. Awesome little light. I keep one in my bedroom, will be getting another for the computer room, and I have given several for presents. Plenty of flood which makes it good for my uses around the house.

Thats an AA light...

wingspar

Newly Enlightened
Thats an AA light...

Oops. Can't claim I was seeing double when the title of the thread was AAA. Seeing triple, thinking double. Disregard my post. Sigh... :(

I did use a Fenix LD01 for a few days when it was shipped to me by accident. Lotta light for such a small package. I remember it being pretty floody, and that one is an AAA light.

mbw_151

Enlightened
Leatherman has lights made for them, the Monarch 300 (replaced the Serac S1) is an AAA at about 10 lumens with a clicky. The discontinued Serac S2 is an AAA at 5 lumens/35 lumens with a clicky. These are 1/2" to 3/4" longer than an AAA twisty but have the clicky switch and come with a pocket clip. These are nice work shirt pocket lights. For a dress shirt the Preon with a clicky is a good choice. The titanium version is particularly sharp.

sassaquin

Enlightened
The Streamlight Microstream may fit your needs - AAA, tailcap clicky, 3 1/2 inch long, pocket clip, recently upgraded to 28 lumens, under $20 and (in my opinion) quite floody.
Good luck with your search.:)

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Streamlight Microstream may fit your needs - AAA, tailcap clicky, 3 1/2 inch long, pocket clip, recently upgraded to 28 lumens, under $20 and (in my opinion) quite floody.
Good luck with your search.:)

+1 pretty good AAA Clicky.

Unfortunately I understand coming across a LiteFlux AAA is difficult these days...