LI-ION 2hr run time grab light for Summer of boating in Alaska.

SR.GRINGO

Enlightened
This Flashlight will be a gift and the batteries need to fit in a standard Pila charger. I want something along the lines of a SST90, but would consider other options such as an SST50, P7, or even an MCE. The object is throw with some spill....things can get out of hand rapidly on a boat. So where should I be looking...this needs to be a product that can ship immediately because they are heading North.:thumbsup:

**He has Mac's brass sst50, Zebra light head lamp

scot

Newly Enlightened
What's summer boating? Barging up rivers, or salmon fishing in Bristol Bay, or rafting down the Yukon? What would you need throw for on a boat?

If i were going back tomorrow a Malkoff MD2/MD3, or a SF 6P/9P with a M60/61 would be all the light I'd need, for any hunting or fishing or barging that I'd likely be doing. Heck, my new moddoolar L3 triple on TL65 body would be great too!! With this triple I get 80 minutes on high, and 5 hrs+ on medium with a AW 2900 18650!! Gotta love that runtime!!

SR.GRINGO

Enlightened
What's summer boating? Barging up rivers, or salmon fishing in Bristol Bay, or rafting down the Yukon? What would you need throw for on a boat?

If i were going back tomorrow a Malkoff MD2/MD3, or a SF 6P/9P with a M60/61 would be all the light I'd need, for any hunting or fishing or barging that I'd likely be doing. Heck, my new moddoolar L3 triple on TL65 body would be great too!! With this triple I get 80 minutes on high, and 5 hrs+ on medium with a AW 2900 18650!! Gotta love that runtime!!

They are going to cruise the Inside passage starting out in a month from Seattle. I ended up ordering them the L35 from Titanium Inovations. It was on sale today for $300 - 10% discount. It has a 110 minute run time producing 3500 lumens. It weighs less than 3 pounds. :party: