• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Moved to MP

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
This is the first one of these that I have seen come up for sale. I wouldn't be selling it if I hadn't just modded a Ti one the same way. This light has been modded by reflow soldering an R4 5C1 tint XP-G to the stock MCPCB, but not before hand lapping it down to a 5 micron finish for better heat transfer. Arctic Silver 5 paste replaces the stock thermal paste. Low heat was used to open the head, so the stock control ring grease was not degraded, and the light retains the original feel and full functionality. The only problem is that when opening the light, a tool slipped past the edge of the protective rubber and scratched the anodizing on the control ring. This is shown in the photos, as are two other small marks, one at the tail and one at the bezel. This light was EDC'ed every day, so these sort of things can happen. I never even attached the clip to this light, so it is in brand new condition. All original accessories are included.

The tint of this light is a beautiful neutral white. I have another V10R in titanium that also has a 5C1 tint LED, and this one is more white while that one is more yellow. I prefer this LED tint, but don't want to go through the hassle of switching them, so the good one is staying in this light. This particular V10R has a very low low. It is equal to the low on my titanium light, which is low enough that you can look right into the LED without it seeming bright. It is low enough that I usually turn it up a little because it is too low for most tasks, even in the middle of the night.

I am asking $95 for this light shipped within the US by USPS Priority Mail with DC. Insurance is optional for another $3. Payment by paypal to cjmonzyk {AT} yahoo {DOT} com. I would like to sell this within the US, please.

First to post "I'll take it" in this thread has priority for 24 hours.

Edit: This sale has been moved to the MarketPlace
P1110223.jpg

P1110221.jpg

P1110225.jpg

Last edited: