What we need...

BarryG

Enlightened
What all of us need is a magazine for flashoholics! Hunters have Field and Stream, Blade, Outdoor Life. They have magazines for everything from horses to quilting to gardening to cooking so why no flashlight magazine's?!?!

Been going to start this thread for a while now,
Am I the only one who would subscribe?:D

Barry

jellydonut

Enlightened
Print magazines are just a great way to lose investment money.

Besides, a magazine, *just* for flashlights? Niches do way better on the internet than in print..

Ian2381

Enlightened
I'm really excited whenever I see a review or ad of flashlight/headlamps in outdoor magazines that Ive bought. I would love to see current outdoor magazine dedicating an issue all about flashlights. I would definetely get a copy.

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you guys happen to notice the link to the flashlight issue of American Cop Magazine posted by member JAS a week or so ago? The ipaperus technology it's published with is pretty slick, almost iPad like for a web app. Anyway, if someone were of a mind to, this would be a great way to create an actual "magazine" online that would be geared to flashlight enthusiasts without the business risks of a print publication.

http://fmgpublications.ipaperus.com/FMGPublications/AmericanCop/ACMJ11/?page=34

As JAS pointed out in his post.......gotta love the cover!

cover.jpg

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somebody suggested a possible title for a magazine for flashaholics and enthusiasts and it got me thinking about some other possible titles. Maybe we should take suggestions and then have a poll?

Here's my list.........

TORCH MAGAZINE

INTERNATIONAL FLASHLIGHT

FLOOD & THROW

BEAMSHOT

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a few more possible titles I've thought up for a Flashlight enthusiasts magazine.......

POPULAR FLASHLIGHT

TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT REVIEW

FLASHLIGHT DIGEST

CLASSIC FLASHLIGHT

FLASHLIGHT LIFE

ULTIMATE FLASHLIGHT MONTHLY

You know, this idea could really get off the ground if you stop to think about it. And there's enough talent and skill on this forum to pool together to pull it off.