• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Slate McLux III Alu PD-S with Ti Bezel, Ti Clip & green Trit

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Selling this little wonder to raise funds for my next project. It's PD-S in alu, black.
I think Its also called MacLux III PD-S.
Operation is smooth, I didn't notice any flaws in operation.

It is used but in great condition, I am not the 1st owner, but since I got it, it's been on the shelf, I've never carried it. Tint is between cool & neutral, slightly cooler than today's XPG R4 Neutral kind tint, no blues, no green, no yellow, just the right tint for the eyes. it's on the original Soul P4 I believe.

Comes with Ti Bezel Ti clip. and trit piston.

Asking only $329

PP gift: Shipping + insurance = $12 (Send separate 1 penny as PP goods for making label)
PP goods: shipping + insurance +4% PP fee = $26

Happy Easter!

dscf9770.jpg

dscf9772.jpg

dscf8645.jpg

dscf9776w.jpg

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Easter Rejoice: McGizmo Slate McLux III Alu PD-S with Ti Bezel, Ti Clip & green T

Awesome price for an awesome light!

I'll take it!

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Easter Rejoice: McGizmo Slate McLux III Alu PD-S with Ti Bezel, Ti Clip & green T

Nice buy, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond!

This one of my favorite lights.

:thumbsup:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks - It'll go real nice right next to the HA PD I got from you! I've got another Slate but with a black bezel and no trit in the tail - more of a user - my wife won't let me have that one back.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

A fine example of how not to gouge your fellow light lovers.

Applause for you, sir for going against the for-profit collector tide around here.

obi

litew8

Newly Enlightened

I agree with Colorado & Ohiluna, nice looking condition also!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the light late last week. The condition is really nice.