whats good is blue

onelight

Enlightened
whats good is blue

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I ordered another Inova X5T white, but they sent me a blue what is blue good for? Should I keep it or send it back? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Re: whats good is blue

what good is blue?
it's fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

but if you ordered a white and they sent you a blue...you should probably return it.

are you sure it's really <font color="blue">blue</font>?
the white ones are overdriven quit a bit to result in an angry bluish/whitish beam.

onelight

Enlightened

Yes its blue I had a white one that keeps winding up in my sons room so i thought i would get another, the code on this pakage is X5MT-BT the beam is kind of doughnut shaped where my white was a smooth flood. But it is kinda neat I might need both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif thanks Rothrandir

RevDavid

Enlightened

I find blue lights attractive the way Homer Simpson finds donuts attractive. I don't know why... it is as if blue photons were made of the same stuff as gravitons.

I am simply glad I am not a moth near a bug zapper...
... cannn't ...reSISSSSTTT!

David <><

star882

Enlightened

"what good is blue?
it's fun"
I have seen many computers(mostly the fancy ones with the case windows) with blue LEDs.

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

Blue lights are used by investigators to track wounded animals and humans and to find blood stains. The blue light seems to illuminate blood & red stuff. Blue lights are also used on airports to illuminate either runways or taxiways. Lastly and not leastly: Blue lights are very special over at K-Mart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

onelight

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif OK I'm sold it is kinda neat you never know when I might need to follow a blood trail,or the airport could need my help if they have a blue bulb burn out.But more important than these really practical issues, its a rule we gotta buy BOTH ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

JJHitt

Enlightened

My blue X5T makes orange and yellow colors flourese ... floorese ...foulrense ... LIGHT UP!

It doesn't do anything to most UV inks or marks on credit cards, but it's close enough to UV to make a number of household items really glow.

Hemingray

Enlightened

Royal blue has a better "UV" effect than "regular" blue,
blood or other red stuff appears black under blue light.
Try lighting the back of your hand or top of your foot, it looks weird... Same with green LED light. Skin and the veins and other things under it definitely do not look natural under
this light.

RB also really charges up GITD powder and paint very well.

/ed B in NH

Catapult

Enlightened

Blue is also used in theatrics.

I like blue, it's such a cool color, it makes the X5T look futuristic!