New Jetbeam PC25

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi gang

First I found this photo from the German show that was held last mouth. I was trying to work out what the three JB lights where on the table that I had never seen before. They were the same model just in different colours.
I now know they are a new model PC25 XM-L T6 LED, 400 Lumen four levels 400lm,160lm,45lm,8lm, and strobe. 2x CR123A 0r 1x 18650 What do you do think Anybody know more about these lights ?
But there is still one in the photo I cannot find any info on the one I have marked "what's this one" anybody know what it is ?
JBPC252.jpg

Closer pic of the PC25
Jbpc25.jpg

cheers

Last edited:

purelite

Enlightened
Geez, I dont think its ugly. Very tactical looking and I do like the matte sand color. They seem to be really changing up their look on some classes of light. Not a bad thing .

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must say I like the look of it. It has that tac/surefire look.
The place I buy my Jetbeam lights from here in Sydney just sent me some photos after I sent them an email yesterday. He is saying below $100.00 and they come in a plastic case with holster
, lanyard, tactical ring, O-ring & cap button. I have one on order he is saying in about two weeks time I should have it.

[FONT=&quot]
JBPC25-1.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
JETBEAMPC25.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]cheers
[/FONT]

Dsoto87

Newly Enlightened
It looks OK but that button on the side doesn't make any sense at all

SbFlashLightGuy

Newly Enlightened
Might be the newer III M with the xm-l. I heard there coming out with s newer version of that one.

SbFlashLightGuy

Newly Enlightened
just got a e mail from my dealer and they said both the Pc25 and 3m xm-l should go on sale next week!!

slowbra01

Newly Enlightened
3m XML?!?!?! Awesome! i started a thread demanding for it, i would like to just be a bit delusional and believe they made it specifically because i asked for it LOL. Why haven't there been announcements made from jetbeam or any of the dealers about these new models?!

SbFlashLightGuy

Newly Enlightened
3m XML?!?!?! Awesome! i started a thread demanding for it, i would like to just be a bit delusional and believe they made it specifically because i asked for it LOL. Why haven't there been announcements made from jetbeam or any of the dealers about these new models?!

Maybe this week or next week maybe they will be on there site. But my e mail said should be on sale next week.

Thefo

Newly Enlightened
Wow, that looks pretty interesting...the side button has me intrigued....it reminds me of an Olight M20. I'll have to check back on this thread after the OP gets a chance to see it firsthand and comment. Thanks for sharing and starting the thread Rat.

Cheers,

Last edited: