E2D defender yay or nay

BIG45-70

Enlightened
I'm thinking about picking up an E2D LED to upgrade my Fenix TA21. I was just hoping to hear some opinions if it's a big enough upgrade in quality to justify spending the cheese. It will get most of it's use as a bed stand and camping light.

Vinniec5

Enlightened
Def put on the buy list. In my primary go-bag lurks my M3LT/E2DL/First Light Tomahawk. always at hand even at night for checking out noises/security/storms/poweroutage

Great Light!!!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

afdk

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup: Love my E2DL defender! Always have it at the bedside and take it to work everyday. The F04 diffuser is a must for this light.

quad088

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a SF E2DL and will bring along when I am in oversea ( Congo). It will be very useful as a bed stand light cos the hotel I stayed had fequent blackout and that ;s why I chose E2DL as part of the reasons.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely a very good and dependable light. I love mine but I wouldn't consider it a bedstand light as it is too bright to get myself blinded when I get up from bed in the middle of the night. I use other light with a low moon mode for the bedstand. Also do note that the very sharp crenellations are "hazardous" for the pockets so you might want to consider holster carrying it.