DATA SPECIFICATIONS ALL LIGHTS

Lightman2

Enlightened
OK Flashaholics, I spent hours doing a spread sheet on near on 100 lights covering AAA,AA,123's for 47's, Eagletac, Zebra and Fenix. It has run times, led types, size, features, switch model etc and it took me hours to do. Have no idea how to get it up on this CPF forum as I am new but if someone tells me I will get it on so all can read up the comparisons on one page. Let me know. It is a xcell spread sheet.
Here it is ........ follow the link .....Here is the link to the spreadsheet. Make sure you place your arrow or cursor on the square/field you want to read and read all the hidden text in the formula bar at the top of page.

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could upload it to google docs. From there you just need to post a link for us to click.

Lightman2

Enlightened
Would love to do that however I have no idea how to do goggle docs, would not have the faintest idea where to start.

jbrett14

Enlightened
Post it as a .jpg image.

Open the spreadsheet. Use the "print screen" button on your keyboard. Then go to your photo editing software. "paste" it there and then crop it to a usable size and save it as a .jpg.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post it as a .jpg image.

Open the spreadsheet. Use the "print screen" button on your keyboard. Then go to your photo editing software. "paste" it there and then crop it to a usable size and save it as a .jpg.

That's assuming it'll fit on a single page at a readable size.

Go to docs.google.com and if you already have a gmail or google account, sign in. If not you can create an account from that page. Once you're in the rest is easy.

Thefo

Newly Enlightened
Another easier option might be to get a free DropBox account and share it in the public folder

jbrett14

Enlightened
That's assuming it'll fit on a single page at a readable size.

True, I did make that assumption.

I have tried this on several things and it's always worked just fine, but you are correct, it might not fit. Just an option.

Lightman2

Enlightened
I will do the Thrunite series and then find a way to present it. Maybe I could email to someone and they could upload it as I am too old to try all those new things, well see. Should have Thrunite done by end of weekend

beamis

Newly Enlightened
If you decide to go the screen capture route, use a PNG. It will have better quality than the JPG and be about 1/5 - 1/10 the size. JPG is only good for photographs and paintings.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you present it as a screen capture or JPG, then you loose the ability to use it as a SPREADSHEET. Sort, hide columns, add data, edit data, etc. Sorting alone is well worth the added trouble.

I have thought about creating a spreadsheet for a while.

Lightman2 - I'll post it up on google docs if you want. Send me a pm for my email addr.

Lightman2

Enlightened
Thanks LED Thrift, will do. I am also including Jetbeam and ITP and all should be finished end of weekend if my wife lets me. To be honest it is rather an impressive spread sheet as you can tell at a glance most of the data and this has helped me decide on what lights I want. Chat soon.

Lightman2

Enlightened
OK LED Thrift I have just sent you a PM so we can arrnage this spreadsheet to get to you for editing and upload. I have done Nitecore, 47's, Eagletac, Fenix, Thrunite, ITP, Jetbeam and Zebra AAA, 1AA, 2AA, 1 x 123, 2 x 123. Listed by OEM and also by batery type for comparison. Makes for interesting reading and helped me decide on what lights I wanted reasonably quickly. Does not have all data on the sheet but model, length, diameter, lumen/run time data, LED type, Beacon, SOS, Strobe, Candle stand, switch type, battery type, a few additional things. Took me hours to do and I did it for myself but decided others could well benefit from growing. If it turns out a hit I may add to it as newer model lights come out.