Where do you go to play with your flashlights---

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the office with fun-tac.
Well, I DO.

When not putting fun-tac on them, I drive out into the desert. I do a lot of shooting at night and in low light out there.

yowzer

Enlightened
I live a few blocks away from a decent size, heavily wooded park with a mile long trail around a lake. Lots of areas for playing with lights at night. Plus camping and night hikes.

woodentsick

Enlightened
I go to a nature reserve about an hour away. It has a mix of a narrow, heavily wooded trail as well as wide, open spaces, which is fun for messing around with my lights :)

Woodentsick

BIGLOU

Enlightened
In my living room while surfing CPF. I have a nice white wall to go wall hunting on. Just finished babysitting my WF-139 while charging an 18650 and checked voltages on my lights. Other than that at work when the sun goes down while on the hunt for illegally parked cars. Also when I take my doggies outside to the backyard to go pee and poop at night.

Intothelight

Newly Enlightened
Hi there, a newbie to CPF here,
I have recentlly progressed from a Petzel tikka xp to a Led Lenser H7R and i use my light in roof cavities under floors and whilste servicing equipment. I am finding it about 3 to 4 times brighter. I only hope it is as reliable as the Petzel - this little unit has taken a hammering for about 8 years!

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I go on night hikes at nature preserves in the area whenever I can. They're a lot of fun! The only downside is that a lot of the time the organizers don't want people to have their lights on throughout much of the hikes, but that's cool too.

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usually I just wander around the neighborhood lighting up my neighbors houses (they all know me and my hobby). Otherwise, my in-laws are only a half an hour away and they have a few acres of woods that are pretty good for having lighted fun in.

Potato42

Newly Enlightened
I'm pretty lucky. Out here we have 10 acres and about 8 of that is heavily wooded. The neighboring plots are also all very large in the 10-12 acre range so there's plenty of fun to be had. I really need to do some beamshots sometime.

ypsifly

Enlightened
Hiking trails, along the river when I fish and when we are really bored we go to the east side of Detroit and scare the crap out of the crackheads.:crackup:

lasermax

Newly Enlightened
When iam leaving campus and walking thrue the park at about 1am in the morning that's when they through some beam I love it

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I live a few hundred yards from our YMCA. It has a nice big soccer field plus walk path and some trees along side that I go to play at.

al93535

Newly Enlightened
I live in Montana.... It's dark dark! So anywhere really...

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Due to my current family situation, I don't /ca't get out like I used to...so for now...the bathroom...:ohgeez:

Or out in the backyard.

beerwax

Enlightened
id really like to get a mega light like some here have, but just got nowhere i could use it. even 300 lumens attracts so much attention. so i stick with aaa and use them everywhere.

ScottFree

Newly Enlightened
Hello. Long Time Lurker. First Time Poster. I'm about five minutes walk from a wooded park myself which I regularly go to during walks and training, plus checking out the house at night making sure the "house is secure".

Last edited: