Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasaurus

Newly Enlightened
Hey, first post but been lurking a while and learnt a daft amount!
Currently got an aa minimag, lenser t7, p3, k3 and one of tescos's infamous Cree D cells.

Are there other any uk cpf's here? I'm from near Manchester and being a police special, infantry reservist and all round outdoorsy type I seem to be using flashlights more and more!

Ooh got a fenix Ld01 ss on it's way which I'm pretty giddy about!

Does anyone know where's cheapest to get the tle-5ex mag upgrade? I want to give old faithful a new breath of life! Of course if anyone here has any extra going for a favourable price I'll be quite happy :)

Oh and I'm Tom by the way, nice to meet you all!

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, Thomasaurus. :) You've covered a lot of ground in your above post.

The LED Lensers are reasonably popular here and we have a few threads about them here in the /LED/ subforum.

Regarding UK CPFers, we have a sizeable contingent of Brits (*ahem*) - before long you will probably notice quite a few. You might want to read the /Get-togethers/ subforum to see if there might be anything local for you.

The Fenix LD01 is an extremely popular light for good reason.

Regarding 'where-to-get' inquiries, those are best done in CPF's other forum, CPF/Marketplace. That requires a separate registration but is a very useful forum and highly recommended.

And feel free to make an introduction in our /Introductions/ subforum.

I'm going to close this thread, please feel free to pursue specific aspects of your post in other locations in CPF.

Regards,
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.