Need to update, Fenix LD01 R2 vs. Fenix LD01 R4

Fenix LD01 R2 vs. Fenix LD01 R4

• Fenix LD01 R4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walkerdark

Newly Enlightened
Need to update my keychain, got the Fenix E01 for 2 years or soo pretty happy with it but you know... time for something new... Fenix LD01 R2 or Fenix LD01 R4 ?

BRO

Newly Enlightened
My LD01 is about as old as your E01 and I think it is pretty bright. I has not been any problem what so ever, so I will not upgrade until something happens to it. But if I were buying a new one it would be the latest model, unless the feedback was negative. Probably no help, other than if you buy the older one, it is good to go :).

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing there's not a huge difference anyway... Maybe if you compare them directly, but if you had them, both and tested the R2, then an hour later tested the R4... I really can't imagine you could tell the difference.

I'd go for the R4 unless I could get the R2 delivered for $10 or $15 less. Hell... I don't even know if mine is the R2 or the Q5, but I LOVE it!

stimix

Newly Enlightened
Wondering why Fenix for a lower output of 72lumen compare wth the older 85lumen R2?

Anyone have the comparison between bothe the R2 & R4? Abit sad since I recently bought LD01 R4 as no more R2 stock