is ya pc fast!!! well you can find out here

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yet another Athlon-kicks-Intel example, Tater...

(But this port of Super PI only used one of my 2 processors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif)

Dual Xeon 1.4GHz : 2 minutes, 5 seconds.

Thanks Raggie that was fun!

[edit] SuperPI's help file states "Elapsed time is very keen to the disk access time. In order to short the elapsed time, you are better to equip high speed hard disk drive!", so I suppose my SCSI RAID-5 via an infamously slow PCI bridge didn't help here either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
snail.gif
13min 03 sec. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif PII 333MHz... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
3 minutes 7 seconds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Why did you have to show me this program?
Now I REALLY want to build a new computer. geeeezzz

Darell

Flashaholic
Just got a new screaming machine here, but I'm too scared to download and run an executable that I know nothing about. You guys are brave.

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used an older version of this program back in the early 90s. I had it generate the first 100 digits of pi (took a little bit for my 286), which I proceeded to memorize to prove a point to a buddy of mine...

This is nothing all that new or risky. Just another benchmarking program...though it be one that brings a smile to my face with that memory.

Mark

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
At work:
Pentium IV @ 1.7GHz took 1m 45s

This is with 4 instances of ie open and launchcast player playing, outlook open, two windows explorers open, and excel running an iteration program.

I wouldn't even bother to boot my home cpu for this (P II 266MHz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif)!

ChrisA

Enlightened
02:55 (2:45 with no additional programs running)

Duron 800, 512 MB RAM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this is my fav bench mark program its a small downl0oad its is fast

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Just got a new screaming machine here, but I'm too scared to download and run an executable that I know nothing about. You guys are brave.

[/ QUOTE ] darrel dont be so parnoid lol...ive ran it many times its just a program that test speed of ya pc buying doing math.im sure others can explain more.i can give ya other links that test pc 3dmark benchmark with graphics o btw this benchmark is very extreme its for very fast pc,s with kick but graphic cards.i get around 1500 points lol i need new graphics card

Latest posts