• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo McLux III PD-S *SOLD*

AzGB

Enlightened
Well, since it's been way too long since I spent any time appreciating these lights, or here at CPF, I guess it's time to let it free. This light has been carried, but only about 10 times. I honestly liked looking at it, owning it, and playing with it more than carrying it.

I'm asking $350 for this light, and I'm including a spare pocket clip I forgot to take a photo of (smaller straight clip, 2 screws and hex key). The LED in this light is about the most neutral white I've ever seen, not sure what bin, was never really clear on warm vs. cool colors and numbers, I can say it's certainly pretty. The tritium is still glowing nicely. Not really sure what else to say, if you know what these are, then I can't really tell you something new.

First reply of "I'll take it" has priority. Let me know if you have any questions.
Paypal only, no additional fees, US Only at this time, USPS shipping.

Here are the photos.

McGizmo_McLux3_PD-S_1.jpg

McGizmo_McLux3_PD-S_2.jpg

McGizmo_McLux3_PD-S_3.jpg

McGizmo_McLux3_PD-S_4.jpg

I'll probably regret this at some point in the future, but I think someone else will enjoy this more than I am. At this time, I've moved away from collecting lights as a hobby, and I find myself simply using a small amount of the collection (EDC a very well worn SureFire E1B). I'll always have an appreciation for these lights, I just don't think I need one growing older in my vault.

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:

Freyth

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo McLux III PD-S

I'll take it when or if its available to international buyers.

bmcgators98

Enlightened

Very nice light. I recently got one and was blow away by how nice and useful these still are even being a few years old.

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dang...
I seem to miss out on these every time..lol

Congrats to the new owner of the greatest EDC made by McGizmo
Enjoy
:)

AzGB

Enlightened

Paypal was received, and this light was shipped out this morning. Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)