• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Gone - Thanks CPF!

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
McLuxIII-PD:

I originally bought this McLuxIII-PD from another CPFer last year. I disassembled the light and sent the head and body to jslappa to be coated in white Cerakote, then to datiLED for an XP-G upgrade. The heavy brass piston showed some wear in its nickel coating, so it was replaced by a lighter piston from an Arc 6, fitted with a white trit (I'll include the brass piston with the light).

DatiLED has done an amazing job focusing the XP-G in the reflector. It's perfectly centered and has excellent throw for a small light.

Because the light was a user in its previous life, it has a two small dents - one on a flute and and the other under the clip - under the Cerakote. I've tried to capture these in my pics. I'm looking for *TRADED*US$34*TRADED* for the light, including worldwide registered airmail postage.

3C Quad-XR-E Mag
:

The 3C Quad Cree Mag was built by Icarus and features: a copper heatsink; AlTiN coated stainless steel bezel and tailcap; finned head; and Maxflex driver mounted on a custom heatsink. It runs on 3 AW 18500s in a custom nylon sleeve, which are included for Australian buyers but cannot be posted internationally (due to rubbish Australia Post rules). The light is in shelf queen condition.

The light is currently fitted with two McR-19XR reflectors on delrin centering rings and two black anodised Led Zep aspheric optic holders. I will also include two extra McR-19XR reflectors on delrin centering rings with the light and 4 neutral white Q3 5C XR-E emitters for the new owner to install as they please. The current setup gives a unique beam, with a tight-throwing, square, aspheric spot surrounded by usable spill. It's not the brightest light these days but is very well put together and might be a good candidate for an emitter upgrade.

I'd like
*SOLD*US$140*SOLD* for the light, including worldwide airmail postage.

Previously owned by run4jc, the Sundrop XR-U has only been used for indoor duties (Dan tells me it's an excellent photography light). It has some light handling marks but is otherwise in excellent condition. I'm looking for *SOLD*US$350*SOLD* for the light, including worldwide registered airmail postage.

I accept Paypal ("gift" is nice, otherwise I'll eat the fees) or bank transfers for Australian buyers. Please PM me for my details or if you have any questions regarding postage or payment.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SPY007 (Dafab XM-L Upgrade), McLuxIII-PD (white Cerakote, XP-G) & Sundrop XR-

Has the output of the circuit board on the McLuxIII-PD been bumped up?

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SPY007 (Dafab XM-L Upgrade), McLuxIII-PD (white Cerakote, XP-G) & Sundrop XR-

Is the XP-G in the McLuxIII warm, neutral or cool white?

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened

Has the output of the circuit board on the McLuxIII-PD been bumped up?

The PD retains the stock drive levels for a good balance between output and runtime.

Is the XP-G in the McLuxIII warm, neutral or cool white?

I'm not sure of the bin of the emitter but it would be considered a "cool" white. It's got a nice tint though, not blue or purple in any way.

kitman22

Newly Enlightened

I would like to take backup on Sundrop if RedLed does not take it.

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened

PMs replied. The PD is still available. I have decided to hold on to the 007.

kitman22, RedLed has decided to pass on the Sundrop, so it's yours if you're still interested. PM sent.

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi there,

Is the PD still available?

Txs

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened

Here we go:

Closeup of the front end (not the best pic but my photographic skills only extend so far :sick2:):

Beamshot of the PD by itself:

The PD on high against a Ra Clicky High-CRI on "burst" (the PD is on the left):

Against a Lunasol 20 (both on high - the PD is again on the left):

All three lights (the PD is again on the left):

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the beamshots and closeup. This is indeed a beauty.