Sunwayman M10A XP-G R5 AA

stan.forums

Newly Enlightened
does anyone have any experience with this single aa flashlight? Are you satisfied?

I looked a previous threads and saw that there are problems, but the posts were dated 2009 so i was wondering if people who bought the new versions are satisfied.

i would also like to know if the pocket clip is reversible - sometimes i like to clip my light to my hat.

tonkem

Enlightened
I have the m10a, and have been satisfied with it. The only weak point being the clip, as it actually clips to the body of the light, and is not screwed in or otherwise securely fastened to the light. But that being said, I do really like the light. I have not had any trouble with the light, no flickering, etc. The output and runtime is what caused me to try Sunway lights. I am glad I did, as I can use eneloop rechargeables in this light and it runs longer then my surefires that it has taken the place of :) Pocket clip is reversible, can be carried bezel up or down.

Tony

Russ Prechtl

Newly Enlightened
I bought one late last fall and I love it mine. It was my first AA-format light. I haven't had one bit of trouble with it. Like Tonkem said, the clip is a clip-on (no pun intended), but is reversible. I liked it so well I just bought a titanium V10R with AA extender, and I'm sure I'll be buying many more of their lights.

T45

Enlightened
I just read through about a half dozen threads about thus light and have one question I did no see answered anywhere: Do this light have momentary on? It seems odd no one pointed that out or even mentioned it.

Napalm

Enlightened
does anyone have any experience with this single aa flashlight? Are you satisfied?

Yes. It has a solid, durable construction and works exactly as advertised. Forward clicky with momentary on. The clip is reversible.

Nap.